Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring is just around the corner....










The last two days have been beautiful here! Yesterday we planned to picnic at the park next to Bethany's preschool, anticipating 60 degree weather, but it was chilly. We enjoyed ourselves, though. The girls and I went again today, and it was warmer - 64 degrees! It's so fun watching Mallory walk around and climb on things, and laugh as she goes down the slides - with and without our help. She loves to swing. Brad and Bethany played hide-and-go-seek and tag, as usual. We LOVE going to the park!! (Especially since there are no fire ants, and it's nice not to have to shake sand from everywhere when we're finished. We don't miss that, just the friends we used to play with.)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

they are so freakin cute...please come visit me before B goes to kindergarten!!

Amber said...

I love warm weather!! It's been in the upper 70s here and its fabulous. I'm glad you could enjoy the park.

Melissa said...

Cute pics!! I love park pictures, especially with cute little girls in them. Are you watching the West Virgina game today? Cory has been really into it!!

Amber said...

p.s. we just went to a private blog. will you send me your email so I can send you an invite? thanks.

fishkisses81@gmail.com