Saturday, May 31, 2008

More field trip pics.....





Yes, I did take a picture of the kids singing grace - because I was already focused in. I wasn't trying to be irreverent, but notice my daughter is the one with her eyes open. We talk about that alot, but we'll just keep on talking until it clicks. I posted most of these pictures so that Bethany can see the photos of her friends on my blog. The little boy with the curly hair is Luke, and Bethany told her dad that she wants to marry him. What?! He is a cutie, but come on! Really, I'm surprised it took her until May to say that because I've been hearing all of the little girls say stuff like that since September. And, since there are only three boys in the class - each boy is betrothed to at least 4 girls. (hahaha) The last picture is of her and Kylie, her good friend - I think that is because Kylie is the youngest in the class, so she would play what Bethany wanted to play and how she said to play it. I think it's an oldest child and only-child-for 3 1/2 years thing.

1 comment:

Deana said...

Luke is cute. Bethany has made many friends. She seems quite happy. I hope she will adjust well in kindergarten.