Saturday, May 31, 2008

End of Season Soccer Party





*Coach Anna presents Bethany with her "Winner" medal.
*Bethany and Bailey enjoying their cupcakes. (Aunt Anita and Mallory, too.)
*Soccer ball pinata.
*Team photo - I don't know all of the kids' names, but the coaches were so sweet. Anna, the tall one, is going to be doing some speech therapy with Mallory, and the assistant coach - Angie - is pregnant with her third baby and due in October, like a few Mann girls that I know :) She made the cupcakes for the party which were so cute because she put them together in a ball shape, and iced them to look like a big soccer ball.
Bethany scored her one and only goal of the season in the last game, thanks to her coach trying to help the kids assist the other kids who hadn't scored yet. We were all very excited. Brad said he was about to take a picture, but he was too busy cheering for her to follow through. What a cute, proud Daddy.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I loved all the updates!! Looks like Bethany had a great spring!

Deana said...

The soccer ball pinata is great. The weather looks nice there. It is starting to get hot here. I know you do not miss the humidity.

Melissa said...

She looks so adorable in her soccer attire!! Man, with you and Brad as parents I'm sure that all of your kids will be quite the athletes.

Amber said...

How fun!! Everytime I see her, I can't get over how much she looks like you. So cute!

erin sheely said...

Fun!! Look at that soccer player! I love it.