Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Springtime in the Mountains

I know I've been out of touch, but I'm going to attempt to fill you in and blog about what we've been up to since my last post in early May. Let's see.....

  • Stake Conference
  • Parent Advisory Council meetings with the school and county
  • Movies with the kids....."Night at the Museum: Battle at the Smithsonian" and "UP"
  • T-Ball , t-ball and more t-ball!
  • Kindergarten Field Trip to the WV Wildlife Center
  • a trip to the temple with my sister
  • PTO
  • a visit from the Ginn family -- woohoo!
  • Memorial Day and Mother's Day fun with family
  • Golf, golf and more golf for Brad
  • Chiropractor, dentist, and other appointments
  • Kindergarten Celebration, end of school
  • Yard Sale!
  • and another trip to the temple -- with my hubby!

This is a yummy dessert I made for Mother's Day to take to my Mom's.

Strawberry Punchbowl Cake

1 angel food cake (tear into small chunks), 1 package of sugar-free fat-free vanilla instant pudding (prepared ahead of time), crushed pineapple (drained), 2-3 sliced bananas, 3-4 containers of strawberries (sliced), lite Cool Whip (16 oz size) *All of these ingredients are listed in the order they go in the bowl, 1/2 at a time, so there are two layers of everything, then I topped it with strawberries. Delightful and light, too!

Running to 1st Base

Playing 2nd Base

Warming up with Daddy

1 comment:

erin sheely said...

All of that is awesome but YAY for going to the temple with Brad!!!!!!!