Monday, February 15, 2010

Sweethearts

As I sat in sacrament meeting yesterday, I had a sweet experience with my daughters. We were singing the closing hymn, and I don't even remember what it was now, but for one of the first times ever Bethany was trying to read the lyrics and sing along with me. She had her head close to mine and her arm around me, and as I looked down at her in admiration I realized there was another sweet voice coming from my right....Mallory. She was sitting up as tall as she could and trying to sing along with the congregation. She got some of the words right, and tried her hardest to keep up. I tried to soak it all in and was reminded of how fortunate I am to have two miraculous, beautiful, healthy daughters. And they love to sing, and are reverent during the prayers (usually), and they make each day brighter for me and for the other people in their lives. Oh, how I love them!

3 comments:

Staceroo said...

You do have such a special family - and they've got a great mom and dad leading them. Happy Birthday to Bethany from the O'Gwin's!

Deana said...

They are being taught well!! What a blessing they are!

sarahandmatt said...

cute dresses!!!