Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just an update...


We've had snow everyday this week, but not enough to keep us in the house. It's great! It seems like it starts melting as soon as we get time to just go out and play, though. Kindergarten registration was Tuesday, and Bethany scored a 100%, whatever that means. I don't know what they asked of her because I was stuck filling out papers the whole time we were there. She is excited, though, and saw at least four of her preschool friends there, too. So, with only 2 kindergarten classes, I'm sure she'll have at least one friend with her. Last Thursday, Brad and I went to a WVU men's basketball game, where they beat Rutgers. Then, the girls and I went with my family to the WVU women's game on Saturday. They were ranked 11th in the nation until that game, because they ended up losing. It was fun, though, and Bethany and Mallory really seemed to enjoy it. I should have taken pictures of these events, I know. I'm just not in the habit. Hope all of you are doing well. Have a great weekend! (We'll be in Winchester, VA for a basketball tournament that Brad is playing in, and visiting with friends we haven't seen in years.)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Glad to see you updated; have a fun weekend!

Melissa said...

Isn't it so crazy to think that our little girls will be in Kindergarten next year? Are you as nervous as I am?

Amber said...

The snow looks beautiful. Kindergarten?? That is so crazy. What a fun and exciting time. Yea!!

MANDY said...

Melissa, I am a little nervous. Mostly because I don't know if I trust a person I don't even know to teach my daughter and treat her well. Isn't that awful for a teacher to feel that way?