Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall!

I think I used this background last year, but I had to use it again because IT'S FALL today!! I love fall.....you all know that. I'll try to take some better pictures this year of the leaves as they change. Some trees have already started, the nights are getting darker earlier, and it's cool in the evening and morning. I love it! Jackets, sweatshirts, soccer games, and football, too. Festivals are coming up....this weekend and next week. It's time to buy some mums. :)

3 comments:

Bonna Keckley said...

I love it too! Will we be seeing you at the Buckfest?

Avery said...

I miss fall :(:(!!! No fall here in Florida...it's still 90+ degrees everyday. That is the only season I REALLY miss.

Rachelle said...

I agree! Love that it's Fall...hard to believe the Summer is gone! Although, it's still pretty warm here.