Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Soccer

Fall soccer started in mid-September for Bethany. She really enjoys soccer. This is her first season in the U8 league, so she's playing on a bigger field with more soccer rules and even a goalie. It's so different from U6. But, they do still tend to just all follow the ball instead of passing. It's a lot of fun to watch, and the kids are getting a great workout. Since Bethany enjoys running, this is a great sport for her.

I know this one is blurry, but I like the action. See what I mean, though.....three kids from the same team going after the ball.

I like that the kids are still friendly about the competition at this level. Friends on opposite teams are still friendly.

She's so cute in this one....I just wanna squeeze her!

2 comments:

Moffitt Family said...

She is sooooo adorable! Wait till U10 - it gets really fun!

Shannon said...

Bbop is a natural.