Monday, March 1, 2010

It's officially starting to get to me....

Winter, that is..... I've always disliked when people complain about the weather. I mean, really, of all the things to get upset about it's one of the things we have absolutely no control over. It's winter, so it snows, and it's icy and we're stuck indoors a lot. Today was the day that I realized I've been spiraling into the winter blues. So, tomorrow it's my goal to do something to snap out of it. Get motivated to stay busy enough to not even think about it....we'll see how that goes. :) Hope you're all getting along okay with winter.

5 comments:

Bonna Keckley said...

I'm right there with ya but even I'm beginning to wish I could see the grass.

Shannon said...

It finally warmed up here...starting to see grass, even if most of it is brown.

Deana said...

Dude, we got snow again today and they say more for tomorrow!! I am ready for spring. This is nuts. We usually have mild winters here in NC. I know Al Gore is hiding out somewhere! Global warming WHATEVER!!

Rachelle said...

finally, we can see the grass...it's completely free of snow...but there is still snow in other areas of the neigborhood, in yards, etc. We just get a lot of sun...anyway, i could use a trip to warm, sunny place!

heather said...

just come visit me and you'll feel better about your own winter problems!!!! still can't see out my front window when sitting in my livingroom... back porch has snow taller than me... grass? what's grass?